- From less than 100 exhibitors, 150 exhibitors participated.
- Introduced the business linkages programme on potential business for SMMEs from Corporate and Government departments.
- Information dissemination platform in a form of a workshop with an average 343 people attending per day over a two day period.
- Sponsorship raised was R65, 000.00 in monetary value and R 42, 000.00 in kind.
- 4376 visitors participated in three days.
- 198 exhibitors participated.
- Further grow in the business linkages programme with more Corporates participation in offering procurement opportunities and meeting with SMMEs.
- International Sister City participation through the workshops and seminar.
- Sponsorship raised was R95, 000.00 in monetary value and R133, 000.00 in kind.
- 7447 visitors over three days.
- 358 exhibitors participated.
- Workshops grew into a conference with an average of 546 people attending per day.
- Sponsorship benefits developed to attract more sponsors giving them mileage on publicity.
- Sponsorship raised was R320, 000.00 in monetary value and R150, 000.00 in kind to events promotional items.
- 8732 visitors over three days.
- Celebrating 10 years of success of the SMME Fair.
- R1M partnership with the Provincial Department of Economic Development.
368 exhibitors participated.
- Introduced pre exhibitors’ workshops to prepare them for the exhibition.
- Adopted SMME Fair Patrons: Reputable business people to give advice, enhanced role out and suggestions on the Fair.
- Introduced the Fashion show affording SMMEs in the fashion industry to further showcase their clothing designs.
- Information dissemination platform in a form of a conference with an average of 769 people attending per day. Presentations were conducted by actual business owners and CEOs than business development practitioners.
- Sponsorship raised was R480 000 in monetary value and R600, 000.00 worth of publicity value add partnership with SABC and
R30, 000.00 in kind.
- Best stand competition with SMMEs winning lucrative prizes including international business trip.
- 10 000 visitors participated.
- 550 stands were sold to exhibitors including international SMMEs.
- Business linkage programme gained more momentum with not less than 20 Corporates participating.
- Information dissemination platform in a form of a workshop with an average 665 people attending per day.
- Sponsorship raised was R 695, 000.00 in monetary value and R42, 000.00 in kind.
- 15 000 visitors participated.
- Due to growth and demand, introduction of the SMME Fair Business Week and spreading the SMME Fair activities throughout the week.
- R1m partnership with the Provincial Department of Economic Development and Tourism.
- 559 exhibitors participated.
- Sponsorship raised was R1 930 000 in monetary value.
- Wider scale of international SMME participating in an international pavilion stand at the SMME Fair exhibition and Mayors from Bulawayo & Le Port gracing the event.
- Business Linkage programme enhanced and introduced a speakers’ corner to give business couching and mentorship.
- Experienced growth in the Fashion Show with 29 SMME designers participating and showcasing high quality designers.
- Best stand competition with international prizes.
- 16 390 visitors participated.