The app is designed to integrate a range of services we offer. It is a responsive service delivery tool that enables eThekwini Municipality to interact with our customers in real-time.
Features of The Smart Community App:
- Personalised news and alerts
- Start a case, follow a case, view logged cases, track status, view all cases around you
- Cases: No water & electricity, High Bill, Pothole, faulty robots, noise etc.
- View multiple municipal accounts and balances
- Download PDF statement (print or email)
- Report incorrect billing (Electricity, rates, water and sewage)
- Capture a picture and submit with case
- View alerts on map
The application includes emergency numbers from the municipality, such as ambulance number, fire department and metro police department.
EThekwini Municipality invites you to use this service between now and the 31 of March 2015. This trial is for limited users so please get yours ASAP for the new Revolutionized Citizen engagement. Please provide us with your feedback on what you would like to see in future releases of the App.
To be able to use the Smart App ensure that you have registered for eServices
. You will use the username and password to access your Municipal bill.
This App works on Smartphones on all Android and IOS devices, future releases on Blackberry and Windows devices.